If you are looking for an internship where you are meeting the challenges of life and striving to make a difference, then Youth Villages is the place for you! We are seeking an intern who is task-oriented, very organized and eager to learn about all areas of Marketing and Communications - especially graphic and web design.
The internship is a full-time, paid position. Ideally, the internship runs 8 to 10 weeks depending on date of Spring semester completion and start date of Fall semester. The internship will primarily be focused on the following areas.
* **Web-based tasks may include:** * Work on day-to-day requests in Wrike (task software) * Simple text and format changes to web pages * Update locations on state pages including addresses and map coordinates in Google Maps * Designs for banners on the events page * Swapping out Featured Jobs * Helping build out new pages * Look for opportunities to swap out dates or pixelated images with new photography or videos * Help maintain updates for the Wordpress, Divi and plug-ins on YV.org, Janiesfund.org, partnerwithyv.org, etc. * Cross browser testing on all high traffic web pages * Migrate profiles from the adoption site to yv.org
* **Graphic design tasks may include:** * Assist design team with basic layout of publications, brochures and collateral * Editing and color correcting photos for various collateral and/or headshots for adoption and Service Awards * Develop production schedules for printer material * Establish and meet deadlines
* **Video-related tasks may include:** * Copy videos over to Venmo and replace YouTube videos on website with Vimeo links * Add meta data to videos in YouTube and Vimeo * Set up and break down set for various video shoots * Assist with editing videos
* Pursuing a degree in graphic design, web development, information technology, etc. * Must be entering junior/senior yera of college or be 21 years of age
* CMS / Wordpress (required) * Adobe Creative Suite (required) * Divi (preferred) * Adobe Premiere (preferred) * Adobe After Effect (preferred)
*Requisition ID:* 2019-3949
*Job Locations:* TN-Memphis
*Relocation Assistance:* No
*Position Type:* Intern