An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
*Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.*
**Job Description: Web Developer/Full Stack/Client Facing
Oracle's Construction and EngineeringGlobal Business Unit (CEGBU) help our customers to plan, build, and operatecritical assets using CEGBU applications.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
* Interface with ourcustomers to gather requirements and produce requirements specificationdocument
* Create Technical DesignSpecification documentation
* Communicate technicalissues to project managers and clients
* System analysis andtroubleshooting
* Contribute to thedefinition and adoption of technical standards
Perform peer code reviews
* Demonstratedtechnical leadership experience
* 8 years experiencein object-oriented development
* *Strong experience in either one of the below area:*
1. Java, SpringFramework, Web Application Development, Web Application Servers (Tomcat,Weblogic), Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server), Web Services and RESTServices
2. Oracle BusinessIntelligence Publisher, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE),strong SQL, installation and configuration of Oracle database on Windows andLinux OS
* Grails Frameworkskills are a plus
* Strong written andverbal communication skills
* Familiarity withproject management concepts and tools
* Presentation skillsare a plus
* Experience in integration,data migration and any BI Reporting is a plus
* Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
*Detailed Descriptionand Job Requirements*
You will be part of CEGBU TechnicalServices Team who are responsible to build integrations, data migration,Business Intelligence Reports and Installation & Upgrades across PrimaveraSuite of products (Unifier, P6, OPPM & Instantis).
You will work with our customers togather integration/data migration requirements, design, development, testingand deployment of the integration/data migration between Primavera Suite ofProducts (P6, Unifier, Aconex, OPPM and Instantis) and other applications. Youwill follow Oracle s Unified Methodology for all deliverables.
6-8 years of experience relevant tothis position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred.Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technicalexpertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Abilityto build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
**Title:** *Principal Technical Consultant - Construction & Engineering - Solutions Eng/Web Developer/Full stack*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *190008GA*