(USA-CA-Rancho Cordova) Java Developer
+ location:Rancho Cordova, CA + salary:$50 - $58.62 per hour + date posted:Tuesday, August 31, 2021 + job type:Contract + industry:Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services + reference:866020
job summary: Our client has a 7+ month contract opportunity for a **Java Developer** in the Sacramento area.
This role will start remote but will eventually be onsite once COVID restrictions lift.
Senior Developer performs various development duties, such as coding and web development. Senior Developers may specialize in a specific area, oversee projects, and manage junior developers.
- Experience with relational and non-relational DB.
- Knowledge of working in Spring, Spring Boot.
- Experience in building and consuming REST APIs using NPM/Node.js Express and related frameworks and processing data (JSON)
- Experience in architecting and building secure, highly available, resilient, scalable systems leveraging clustering and load balancing of web / app servers and messaging systems (Kafka / MQ Series)
- Good Understanding of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Good understanding on JS concepts on callbacks and closures.
- Experience in debugging issues related to memory leaks.
- Ability to setup an Angular application, design & Implement complete user interface in the form of a desktop web app, with adequate focus on application performance
- Developed and tested in containerized cloud environment (K8s, AWS, Azure)
- Testing methods using Junit, Postman UI
- Testing framework Jasmine, Karma & Protractor
- NoSQL Database such as MongoDB.
- Ability to define objects in JSON Format and ability to parse it
- Experience in SCM tools such as GitHub, Bitbucket & Git
location: Rancho Cordova, California job type: Contract salary: $50.00 - 58.62 per hour work hours: 8am to 4pm education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: software development
+ Experience level: + Minimum 5 years of experience + Education: No Degree Required
+ JAVA DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.