(USA-TN-Memphis) Learning Manager, Digital & Multimedia Development
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
• A passionate and creative vision • Driven project management and organizational skills • Deep knowledge of adult learning and instructional design principles • A confirmed leadership background • Substantial understanding of digital and mobile applications, video production, web development, cloud environments, and the Internet of things (IoT). • Passion for new technologies and their potential application in a modern learning environment
We’re Looking for a Learning Manager – Digital and Multimedia Resources who will lead the development of engaging and substantial multimedia and digital experiences that support learning and training, knowledge management, and communications for Nike North American Supply Chain teams.
This Role leads a team of Nike team members and/or contract workers to design, build, implement and evaluate a variety of digital and multimedia training, communication, and employee engagement solutions, applying experience, skill and knowledge to determine most effective content form for delivery and consumption.
If this is you, you will be ensuring that digital content and materials maintain instructional integrity while preserving the Nike brand. You will utilize a full array of learning technologies, including but not limited to, video, mobile applications, wikis, content management systems, learning management and authoring systems, augmented and virtual reality, social and collaborative media, and intranets/extranets.
Typical Work activities and tasks would be:
• Utilizing and recommending a variety of content forms conducive to training and communicating with North America Supply Chain teams and Distribution center employees, including video, audio, still images, graphics, animation, and text.
• Assessing multimedia and training technology needs, making sound recommendations to leadership and business partners, and coordinating fiscally responsible procurement and asset management.
• You’ll collaborate and advise the NASC Learning Content Developers to assess and build digital and multimedia learning solutions.
• You will lead sophisticated multimedia project requests from inception to completion.
• You will utilize feedback from business partners to analyze multimedia needs and suggest innovations and improvements.
• You will proactively conduct post-mortem assessments, analyze performance over time, recognize trends and offer ideas about optimizations and improvements. • You’ll work with and be part of a larger NA Ops & Logistics Training and Development team and will work with and lead a collaborate project team of Multimedia Developers and/or Content Developers. • You will identify and partner with appropriate North America Supply Chain and Global Nike business partners as well as business subject-matter experts to build communications and learning solutions using multiple content forms across different platforms. • You will develop multi-functional relationships with multiple business departments and partners in creating and executing a variety of content forms based on the audience and outcome needed.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.