(USA-TN-Memphis) Web Developer
Robert Half Technology has an exciting opportunity for a talented Web Developer with a thorough knowledge of design software and user experience to join a growing Service company. Do you have an aptitude for coding, a deep understanding of enterprise systems, and a creative side? Then apply today to put your talents as a Web Developer to the test. Based in Memphis, Tennessee, this is a long-term temporary opportunity of employment.
Recognize business needs and alter solutions to meet the company goals.
Work with leadership and others to find the right solutions.
Deliver on-time, tested and reusable code in a rapidly changing environment by working closely with key partners.
Drive and code solutions with a creative approach.
For immediate consideration send Resumes to Lia.Fannin@RHT.com.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- ASP.NET experience desired
- Deep understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Database
- Expertise in C#
- Knowledge of various web languages and the ability to move quickly from project mockups into full-fledge versions in that software
- Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
- Record of caring for the technical needs of sites, apps and integrations with high volume traffic
- Deep understanding of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- A real enthusiasm for developing end-to-end solutions that power a positive user experience
- Experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment- Recent experience with server-side languages
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $55.41 - $64.16 / Hourly
**Location:** Memphis, TN
**Date Posted:** September 23, 2020
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 03900-0011559797
**Staffing Area:** Technology u0026 IT